- • Exhibits from more than 150 companies of 18 countries & regions
- • Concurrent & Exclusive Kohl's / Li & Fung Global Quality & Lean Conference 2014
- • Technology Live Action! - Modular Lean Line for Polo Shirts
- • Technology Workshop on New, Innovative, High Quality and "Green" Production Technologies,
Systems, Machinery & Equipment
- • Official Taiwan Pavilion by Taiwan Sewing Machinery Association
- • Official Korea Pavilion by Korea Textile Machinery Research Institute
- • Official Singapore Pavilion by Sewing Machine Traders Association (Singapore) & Textile &
Fashion Federation (Singapore)
- • Kohl's / Li & Fung Trims, Accessories & Packaging Suppliers Pavilion
- • AAMA-TEX 2014 Trims & Accessories Pavilion
AAMA-TEX 2014 will be organized with a new concept, with more new ideas showcasing latest state of the art technologies, systems, machinery, equipment and accessories that will facilitate improvement in productivity, quality and sustainability.
For the first time, Li & Fung (Kohls Sourcing Group) will organized and co-located their annual Kohls*/Li & Fung Global Quality & Lean Conference with AAMA-TEX 2014, bringing together some 300 leading and highly reputable garment manufacturers to AAMATEX 2014 exhibitors, mutually benefitting both events at one go.
A new match-making vehicle will be adopted by the organizers where garment manufacturers and textile mills can get information and be matched with exhibitors who will be able to provide to the business needs of potential buyers, giving practical and efficient solutions for the future.
This event, with a new concept will provide an effective and practical platform for exhibitors and garment and textile factory owners to interact and do business, providing exhibitors a much more profitable outcome from their participation than ever before.
*Kohl's is listed on the NYSE and has 1158 department stores across the USA.